We spend so much time trying to get our bodies in shape, our finances in order, our homes looking the clean, and making sure that we look our best. Our life then becomes so busy that sometimes it is hard to find time for everything especially when it comes to relationship. However, if you believe that relationships are important to you, I urge you to keep on reading.
In the mean time, here are 7 Tips to Help You Reclaim Your Spark
1. Honesty is the best policy: Build your relationship around an environment that allows you and your partner to be fully honest with each other
2. Positivity: It’s ok to disagree but at the end of the day, your partner wants and needs your support even if you don’t see eye to eye
3. Assertiveness: A healthy relationship allows each other to be open about each other ’s needs. Don’t be afraid to be more assertive if an important need is not being met
4. Learn the Language: Everyone has a different way of communicating including your partner. Learn to know his/her love language and her pattern of communications
5. Hear and Listen: It’s easy to hear what your partner is saying but it won’t help the relationship. Listen in to what he/she is saying. Absorb what your partner is saying even if you may not agree with it
6. Vulnerability: it is a sign that you trust and love your partner that you want to show them all of you. Do not hesitate to show who you truly are. It’s a sign of love and strength, not weakness
7. Forgiveness: Mistakes will be made and you will hurt each other. In those moments, take your time to solve the argument and learn to ask for forgiveness and learn to forgive. It is the backbone of understanding and loving each other better.